Host Your Next Banquet or Social Event on Bremerton's Waterfront
Kitsap Conference Center at Bremerton Harborside has the ability to host events for groups as large as 750 people, making it the perfect venue for auctions, corporate parties, holiday functions, proms, reunions, and more. Adjacent to the 105-room Hampton Inn & Suites and close to the 130-room Fairfield Inn & Suites, we are surrounded by sweeping views of Sinclair Inlet. Our waterfront location in Bremerton, just a short ferry ride from Seattle, provides a stunning backdrop for your special event.
A Kitsap Conference Center Event Package offers you an easy way to calculate the cost of your event. Included in your room rental are the following items as appropriate for your event:
- Tables and chairs for guest seating
- Table cloths and napkins with a variety of colors to choose from
- All china, glass and silverware
- Floral bud vases and three votive candles for tables
- 15' x 15' dance floor (smaller size may be necessary in Fountain Room)
- 8' x 12' stage
- Podium and wired microphone
- Wireless internet (not available in Fountain Room)
- Two easels
- Up to four clothed and skirted 8'. tables for uses other than seating
- A front desk attendant to greet and direct your guests
Kitsap Conference Center Event Package Rates
Puget Sound Ballroom - per section $375
Puget Sound Ballroom - entire space $1,500
Oyster Bay Room - $275
Fountain Room - $375, daytime Monday - Friday, $650 all other days/times
The above pricing structure is in conjunction with our food minimums.
Kitsap Wine Festival
Saturday, August 17, 2013
2:00pm to 5:30pm
Join us for summer's favorite event, featuring a variety of wine and food!